Take the First Step – Study before you apply for the Examination
APRPREP, Online Study Course is designed to prepare professionals for Public Relations Accreditation. It is a professional development program. The Online Study Course is self-paced, including ten modules focused on the KSAs — Knowledge Skills and Abilities — required to pass the APR Examination. In addition, participants may join free weekly webcasts, hosted by APR Facilitators. APR Facilitators review participant work, provide feedback and study strategies in an informal and effective learning event. APR is a mark of distinction for public relations professionals who demonstrate their commitment to the profession and to its ethical practice and who are selected based on broad knowledge, strategic perspective, and sound professional judgement. Online2Learn APR preparation.
- confidently describe all of the KSA – Knowledge, Skills and Abilities for the APR;
- apply strategic principles to practical situations;
- compose complete and consistent planning components;
- understand strategies to engage audiences;
- demonstrate ability to identify and solve communication problems.